terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Ointment for Rapid Relief from Pruritus Ani (Anal Itching)
- Relieves Itch, discomfort, irritation and redness
- FDA-Registered remedy
- Improvement in 24 hours for even stubborn symptoms*
- 90-Day, Risk-free guarantee
terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Relief is an all-natural restorative ointment that quickly stops itching, clears rash, soothes pain and repairs flaky, cracked skin. 14 gram (0.5 oz) tube.
terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Relief is an all-natural restorative ointment that quickly stops itching, clears rash, soothes pain and repairs flaky, cracked skin. 50 gram (1.76 oz) tube.
Soothing, all-natural terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Relief MAX ointment contains double the concentration of FDA-listed active ingredients for even stronger relief. Our 14 gram (0.5 oz) tube is sufficient to relieve a small affected area.
Soothing, all-natural terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Relief MAX ointment contains double the concentration of FDA-listed active ingredients for even stronger relief. Our 50 gram (1.76 oz) tube is sufficient to cover a large area or address a recurring issue.
terrasil® Itch, Rash & Pain Relief Ointment
terrasil IRP Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin relief system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
- Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply into skin in order to quickly deliver much-needed relief to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil has beneficial properties that help protect irritated skin, and help relieve surface discomfort and swelling.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe skin soreness and itch.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- FDA-Listed Active Ingredient Rapidly Relieves Itch, Rash & Pain
- Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain ointment features a powerful anesthetic (pain-relieving) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they rapidly relieve pain and protect skin against infection.
- Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
- Terrasil is the only itch, rash, and pain product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Allantoin (0.5%) as a skin protectant
- Menthol (0.1%) as a topical anesthetic
- Organic beeswax
- Eucalyptus citriodora oil
- Magnesium oxide
- Peppermint oil
- Silver stearate
- Bentonnite (volcanic clay)**
- Jojoba seed oil
- Cotton seed oil
- Zinc oxide
** May contain this ingredient. For more information on individual ingredients, visit our ingredients page.
Apply directly to affected area. Do not use more than four times per day. Store at room temperature.
Which size do I need?
The 14 gram tube of terrasil Regular or MAX strength provides enough ointment to address a small affected area. For a skin issue that covers a larger area or requires ongoing attention (slow-healing) we recommend our 50 gram tube.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin. If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician. Do not bandage tightly. If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
Pruritus Ani: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Pruritus Ani is itching in the anal area, causing a persistent urge to scratch. The cause of pruritus ani can include reactions to chemicals in food, excessive moisture, prolonged sitting or systemic diseases like Crohn's. It may also accompany conditions such as hemorrhoids and anal fissures. The pruritus ani condition does not typically result from poor hygiene. Because it is associated with intense anal itching, it is often made worse as skin becomes further irritated by scratching or washing. Harsh scrubbing of the area exacerbates symptoms, which usually resolve themselves in about a week. To prevent pruritus ani, avoid moisture as well as the use of scented and dyed products that may bother the skin. Do not scratch the area.
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief eliminates bothersome anal itching, and treats sensitive skin. It soothes damaged skin on contact, rapidly calming redness and inflammation.
We are so confident that Aidance products will work for you that we will refund your money if you don't see the results you are looking for. Based on feedback, most customers start to see results almost immediately, however the relief process is slightly different for each person. If, after using one of our products, you are dissatisfied with its effectiveness in any way, you have a full 90 days (3 months) to return it and request a no-hassle refund.
Just to be clear, we understand that using Aidance products means, well, "using them." So, do not be bashful about taking a full 90 days before making up your mind, or returning a completely empty tube, bottle or dispenser. As long as you save the container and return it to us with an explanation of your dissatisfaction, we'll issue you a refund.***
We are proud to announce that even with this generous guarantee policy, less than 3% of our customers worldwide choose to return an Aidance product. (This statistic reflects the average return rate from customers in 150 countries, over a 7-year period.)
Confidential Product Support
Purchasing Aidance products is just the first step. We hope that you are satisfied with your experience of Aidance so far, and would like to offer further support to you throughout your use of our products. If you have any questions about applying our products or how they are working, please contact our Confidential Product Support service at 877- 424-3262 or support@AidanceSkincare.com. Callers from outside the United States can reach our customer service line by dialing 001-781-989-9586.
*** Valid for up to six products (including items that are free or discounted due to promotions) per customer per 90-day period. Refund is less shipping and handling, regardless of promotions.
Results will vary. See our Easy 90-Day Refund Policy if not satisfied for any reason.