Hailey-Hailey Disease, also known as familial benign chronic pemphigus or HHD, is a rare skin condition that produces severe rash on the folds of the skin. Such areas include the armpits, groin area, neck and under the breasts. Intense itching is often associated, causing extreme discomfort. Generally, Hailey-Hailey symptoms develop around the age of 30. They may have the following progression: a painful rash; blistered bumpy skin; a bursting of skin bumps that dry and begin healing in the form of crusty lesions (lesions tend to have a ring-like appearance with a clear center); and finally, extreme dryness that can present as skin cracks or fissures.
Hailey-Hailey Disease is a genetic condition in which an affected parent has a 50% chance of passing it on to children. It is also possible for cases to arise sporadically in those without family history of the condition. Sufferers are advised to avoid outbreak triggers such as sunburn, sweating and friction of the skin folds. Lightweight, breathable clothing is also recommended. There is no known cure for Hailey-Hailey Disease and symptoms may vary greatly between individuals. Do not attempt to self-diagnose your condition. Consult a physician on how to best manage your symptoms.
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief's powerful formulation provides gentle, all-natural relief from painful rash and begins to soothe Hailey-Hailey-damaged skin on contact.
Find Relief from Hailey-Hailey Rash!
terrasil Itch, Rash and Pain Relief
- Relieves persistent rash, inflammation & redness
- Speeds the healing of dry, bumpy skin
- FDA-registered remedy
- Improvement in 24 hours for even stubborn symptoms*
- 90-day, risk-free guarantee
* Expected product performance is based on customer experiences, as stated in customer feedback submitted over a seven-year period (as of September 4, 2012). The most reported period of time to see improvement is one day.