How Femmesil Provides Fast Relief for Stubborn Symptoms
Formulated for Fast Natural Relief — Guaranteed Results in 1-3 Days or Your Money Back
Femmesil starts healing as soon as you rub it on. It is guaranteed to relieve itching, soreness and discomfort within hours of the first application. Femmesil also addresses the root cause of your vaginal issue. By eliminating the excess fungi that is causing your itching irritation, it will stop all symptoms and prevent them from returning. Femmesil’s gentle formulation can safely be used inside and outside the vaginal area.
Femmesil Restores Natural pH Balance
Femmesil is made with a unique blend of natural ingredients, including Activated Minerals® that you will not find in any other vaginal care product. Several patents have been awarded for their powerful benefits. Yeast infection and other conditions are caused by an overgrowth of a fungus. Femmesil’s powerful formulation is specially designed to quickly eliminate these excess irritants, restore healthy pH balance to the vaginal area and prevent uncomfortable symptoms from returning. By attacking the root cause of vaginal discomfort, rather than just relieving the symptoms, Femmesil is a complete treatment for even chronic or recurring conditions.
Treats Feminine Itch & Odor
Femmesil’s Therapeutic Plant Extracts (essential oils) have strong antimicrobial properties that reduce itch and odor after just one application. While many essential oils are extracted from plants with the use of chemicals, Femmesil only uses the purest and highest quality essential oils.
Reduces Inflammation & Discomfort
Unlike other creams that can dry out your vaginal area and aggravate existing symptoms, Femmesil soothes the area with medicinal moisturizers (all-natural beeswax and jojoba oil). After just a few applications, these moisturizers will fade any redness, irritation burning or soreness. For centuries, jojoba oil has been used to treat skin inflammation and discomfort, and beeswax has been used as a natural skin conditioner.
Femmesil is Safe & All Natural
- Unlike other leading products, Femmesil has no reported side effects, so it can be used safely with confidence.
- Femmesil is unsurpassed in its simplicity and power.
- Seven (7) patents have been awarded for Aidance Skincare’s unique formulations, featuring natural ingredients and Activated Minerals® (a combination of the Earth's most beneficial therapeutic minerals).
- NO CHEMICALS. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL SCENT.
- You can NOT develop resistance to Femmesil, so it will work every time you need it.
- Femmesil will not dry out your skin.
Doctor-recommended Femmesil goes to work immediately to eliminate the excess yeast and fungi that create vaginal itching and imbalance. Here is an artist’s illustration of the active ingredients (blue specks) going after these toxins. Upon contact, the formulation begins neutralizing these troublesome elements so you can feel fresh, comfortable and healthy again.
People Worldwide Trust Femmesil
Feedback from individuals and doctors throughout the world shows that Femmesil successfully relieves vaginal itching and maintains vaginal balance. And in spite of Aidance Skincare's 90-day, no-hassle refund policy., less than 3% of customers ask for a refund — that's a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
Femmesil is unsurpassed in its healing power. Several patents have been awarded for Femmesil's natural ingredients including Activated Minerals, which combine the Earth's strongest natural antimicrobial properties. By using all-natural ingredients, Femmesil relieves vaginal discomfort faster and safer than anything else on the market.
Vaginal Itching: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Vaginal itching is distressing, persistent irritation in the vaginal area. It is commonly associated with unpleasant symptoms such as burning, tingling, inflammation, discharge and abnormal odor. Vaginal itching is typically a sign of vaginal infection, such as a yeast infection. It is often related to an imbalance in proper feminine pH levels. This is particularly common during hormonal changes relating to menopause or pregnancy.
Vaginal itching can be painful and highly uncomfortable. Avoid scratching this extremely sensitive area, as doing so will cause further aggravation and worsen the condition. It is best to use only fragrance and dye-free soaps, toilet paper, detergents and feminine products, and to wear breathable fabrics such as cotton.
As gentle as the ingredients in all-natural Femmesil are, they’re also powerful enough to kill fungus up to 8 times faster than a leading brand*, as this chart illustrates. And that means you start feeling better, sooner:
*Results may vary.
How to Use Femmesil to Treat Vaginal Itching
- Femmesil may be used topically (outside the vaginal area) or intravaginally. Store the bottle cap down and give it a good shake with the cap down prior to use, to aid in dispensing. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip. Apply 2-3 times daily for up to 3 days or longer, as needed. For adults and children 12 years and over. Children under 12 should consult a physician. Store at room temperature. Allow Femmesil to absorb into skin before putting on clothing, or use a panty-liner since Femmesil may leave an oily mark on fabrics.
- Femmesil will begin relieving vaginal symptoms after 1 application, and in most cases, will eliminate all signs of infection within 3 days.
- One bottle of Femmesil provides enough cream for 5 days, so if your condition is particularly stubborn or chronic, you may continue applying Femmesil until the bottle is empty. (There are no side effects associated with applying Femmesil more frequently or longer than suggested. Some women with chronic conditions may need to apply the cream for up to 7 days to fully eliminate symptoms).
- Use Femmesil for all types of vaginal itch, odor, soreness, burning and discomfort.