Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX is a unique all-in-one skin recovery system in a tube. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver the anti-fungal active ingredient to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe soreness and itch.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Kills Fungus
Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment's powerful active ingredient clears fungus and stops infection. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, discoloration, swelling, odor, redness and skin soreness associated with fungal infection.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
Terrasil is the only Anti-fungal product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Seborrheic Dermatitis: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition causing inflammation, white or yellow flakes, scales and skin lesions. Redness, itching and soreness may also be present. Seborrheic dermatitis is most common in oily or greasy areas, such as the scalp or the sides of the nose. Depending on the severity of the case, hair loss may also occur. When seborrheic dermatitis appears on the scalp of an infant, it is better known as "cradle cap."
Seborrheic dermatitis may be chronic and cause embarrassment to the sufferer. It is not contagious. While there is no exact known cause, factors such as oily skin, a weakened immune system, and being stressed or fatigued may contribute to the condition. Other risk factors include exposure to extreme temperatures, and obesity. The yeast fungus Malassezia may also lead to seborrheic dermatitis.
Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX eliminates seborrheic dermatitis while relieving inflammation, itch, redness and irritation. Natural, long-lasting moisturizers soothe scaly, flaky skin. Unlike many other leading products, Terrasil is free from potentially harsh ingredients, and is safe for sensitive skin. Terrasil can treat symptoms anywhere on the body. The following chart shows how the germ-fighting capability of Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX outshines the competition:
Doctor Recommended Terrasil is trusted and recommended by leading physicians with outstanding results in treating fungal infection.
"It is very effective against typical tinea by eliminating the fungus in less than a week— significantly faster than other topicals."
- Dr. Brock Liden, DPM, a nationally-known Ohio podiatrist and researcher
*Results may vary.
How to Use Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment
directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application twice daily (morning and night) until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used anywhere on the body, even highly sensitive areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience symptom relief and visibly healthier skin within 1 week.*