Terrasil Skin Repair: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin recovery system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Same Powerful Formula - Now Much Lighter in Color!
You may notice the Terrasil ointment you receive looks lighter than it used to. Rest assured it's the EXACT same formulation in a lighter color to help minimize staining.
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Damaged Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Cedarwood Himalayan Oil soothes and helps to clean damaged skin and ward off irritants.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Kill Bacteria to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Terrasil Skin Repair features a powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in damaged skin.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only Skin Repair product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin. Bentonite absorbs impurities from damaged skin and supports restoration, while Magnesium Oxide boosts collagen synthesis. Zinc Oxide possesses anti-inflammatory and astringent (drying) properties; also essential to the healing process. Activated Minerals work harmoniously to begin repairing skin on contact for rapid relief and incredible results.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Skin Repair
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Saddle Sores: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Saddle Sores are skin wounds that develop on the buttocks as a result of the pressure and friction that occur during cycling or horseback riding.
The first signs of a saddle sore are redness, inflammation, discomfort and a burning or tingling sensation at the affected area. Early stage saddle sores appear similar to a minor abrasion or open rash. More serious saddle sores may develop small, infected bumps (folliculitis), and advanced cases become abscessed.
Saddle sores are exacerbated by moisture, particularly sweat. With high amounts of salt, drying sweat can produce solid crystals that sand the skin.
Wearing loose-fitting shorts during bicycling or horseback riding can result in additional irritation, as clothing rubs repeatedly against the skin. Tight bike shorts are recommended for long-distance rides; padded jodhpurs are recommended when riding a horse. Saddle sores are delicate, raw and at high risk for infection. Healing requires diligent, gentle cleaning and intensive moisture.
Terrasil Skin Repair protects against bacterial infection while quickly repairing damaged skin. It also soothes inflammation, redness and irritation. The following chart illustrates Terrasil Skin Repair's incredible germ-fighting capability compared to the competition:
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Skin Repair
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a generous layer of Terrasil Skin Repair directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used at any stage of the healing process, and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 48 hours.*