Terrasil Skin Repair: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin recovery system. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Damaged Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Cedarwood Himalayan Oil soothes and helps to clean damaged skin and ward off irritants.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Kill Bacteria to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Terrasil Skin Repair features powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) & anti-fungal ingredients, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in damaged skin.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
Terrasil is the only Skin Repair product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Skin Repair
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Chilblains: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Chilblains, also known as pernio or perniosis, causes severe inflammation of small blood vessels in the skin. It is a response to dramatic temperature change, as vessels widen and narrow too quickly. It may cause itching, burning and redness, with soreness and blistering in some cases. In cases of repeated temperature change or skin irritation, the affected skin can break down and become ulcerated. This condition is most common on the fingers, toes, ears and nose. Chilblains often affects children, the elderly, and those with poor circulation. It is also common in those with anemia, poor nutrition, hormonal changes, connective tissue disorders and bone marrow disorders. Symptoms typically clear up between 1 and 3 weeks, but may recur on a seasonal basis. Chilblains may be prevented by avoiding sudden changed in temperature, rewarming skin gradually when possible, and avoiding skin exposure in cold weather.
Terrasil Skin Repair soothes inflammation, redness and irritation quickly and effectively. The all-natural formulation deters bacterial infection and supports healing. The following chart outlines Terrasil Skin Repair's unmatched germ-fighting capability when compared to the competition:
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Skin Repair
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a generous layer of Terrasil Skin Repair directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used at any stage of the healing process, and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 48 hours.*