Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin relief system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply into skin in order to quickly deliver much-needed relief to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil has beneficial properties that help protect irritated skin, and help relieve surface discomfort and swelling.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe skin soreness and itch.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Relieves Itch, Rash & Pain
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain ointment features a powerful anesthetic (pain-relieving) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they rapidly relieve pain and protect skin against infection.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only itch, rash and pain skin treatment available that features patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin. Bentonite absorbs impurities from damaged skin and supports restoration, while Magnesium Oxide boosts collagen synthesis. Zinc Oxide possesses anti-inflammatory and astringent (drying) properties; also essential to the healing process. Activated Minerals work harmoniously to begin repairing skin on contact for rapid relief and incredible results.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-day, risk-free guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Lichen Striatus: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Lichen Striatus is a skin condition that occurs mainly in children ages 5 to 15, and is most common in females. When the condition appears in adults, it is know as blaschkitis. Symptoms often present on the arms or legs, and may also exist on the neck, chest or back. Lichen striatus first appears as small pink, red or clear, flat spots. On dark skin, spots appear white or light in color. These papules develop into a dull and reddish scaly band over the course of 1 to 2 weeks. This linear band forms up to 3 cm. in width and has varying length. It can be as long as the entire affected limb in certain cases. In some cases, lesions do not cause physical discomfort. However, many patients will complain of dry skin, itching or irritation. Rarely, lichen striatus affects the nails, making them thick and ridged. Nails may eventually split or fall off.
There is no proven cause of lichen striatus, though it is believed that genetic or environmental factors play a role. Symptoms seem more likely to present in the spring and summer. The condition is neither dangerous nor contagious. Symptoms generally resolve on their own within 6 months, but can leave pale marks that slowly fade as the skin regenerates. Treatment is aimed at minimizing skin dryness or discomfort, and fading the appearance of skin lesions.
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief quickly stops itch and discomfort while healing dry skin. The one-of-a-kind formulation combines all-natural ingredients to soothe and moisturize damaged skin.
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 24 hours.*