Terrasil: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Foot & Nail is a unique all-in-one foot and nail treatment system in a bottle. This powerful FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
New Name - Same Powerful Formula
Terrasil Foot & Nail, formally known as Pedesil, is the same exact formula that you trust and love.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver the anti-fungal active ingredient to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil helps to protect against many skin problems and provides a fresh scent.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Kills Fungus
Terrasil Foot & Nail features a powerful anti-fungal active ingredient that treats athlete's foot infections and removes nail area fungus. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, swelling, odor, redness and skin soreness associated with fungal infection.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster Relief
Terrasil is the only foot and nail treatment available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide, Silver Oxide, and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Is your body highly sensitive? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Juvenile Plantar Dermatosis: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Juvenile Plantar Dermatosis, also known as Sweaty Sock Syndrome or juvenile forefoot dermatitis, is characterized by scaly, dry skin on the soles of the feet of children. In certain cases, hands begin to develop similar symptoms. The condition affects children ages 3-14, with an average age of 8. Often very painful, it tends to be chronic and is far more common in boys. It is particularly bothersome in humid summer months. Alternating damp and dry conditions can provoke juvenile plantar dermatosis.
The condition produces cracked skin that appears red, shiny and glazed. The skin looks tight and smooth but feels extremely dry. Symptoms appear on weight bearing areas of the foot, including the ball of the foot, big toe and heel. Deep, painful cracks, from plantar dermatosis, may take weeks to heal and symptoms are aggravated by moist socks and shoes. Sandals and breathable shoes are recommended to avoid juvenile plantar dermatosis, as are thick cotton socks. Socks should be changed when damp.
Terrasil's all-natural formulation moisturizes cracked, scaly skin on contact while helping cure recurring juvenile plantar dermatosis. It rapidly restores foot health and stops even the most stubborn symptoms. The following chart highlights Terrasil's unrivaled ability to eliminate fungus when compared to leading brands:
*Results may vary.
*Some reviews are for the former product name, Pedesil.
How to Apply Terrasil Foot & Nail Anti-Fungal
- Wash and dry the affected skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Apply Terrasil for 4 weeks to properly remedy your foot or nail problem. If after 4 weeks, your condition has improved but needs more time to completely clear up, you may continue using the product.
- Supervise children in use of this product.
- Store at room temperature.
- May stain fabrics.
- Customers report experiencing noticeable improvement in their condition within 1 week of use.
- During treatment, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change your shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For best results, we do not advise using nail polish with our product. The product should be applied directly to the nail for proper treatment and should not be applied over or under nail polish.