Balanitis Relief: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Active Ingredients Relieve Rash and Inflammation
Sulfur 1X HPUS is used to relieve the rash, while Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) 1X HPUS relieves inflammation.
Patented Activated Minerals Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only balanitis relief product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Silver Oxide, Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin.
Natural Ingredients Soothe and Relieve Sensitive Skin
- Natural moisturizes, such as jojoba oil and natural beeswax, not only help to keep skin moisturized, but help to penetrate the Activated Minerals to the site of infection, faster. The quicker the delivery, the sooner you will experience relief.
- Natural beeswax is also loaded with vitamin A, which can help aid in the development of fresh, new skin.
- Essential oils, including cedarwood oil, coconut oil, and lavender oil can help reduce inflammation and soothe damaged skin.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Balanitis Relief
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
What Causes Balanitis?
Balanitis is inflammation of the foreskin and head of the penis. Signs and symptoms include:
- Tightened foreskin
- Painful urination
The most common cause of balanitis is poor hygiene, though it can occur to those who suffer from other skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and lichen planus. Other causes include the use of harsh soaps or detergents with chemicals and dyes.
Balanitis can occur at any age, though it is more likely to affects boys under the age of four, as well as adult makes who have not be circumcised.
To be avoid balanitis, it is important to:
- Practice proper hygiene
- Keep the area dry
- Avoid irritants and allergens
Be the first to leave us a review!
How to Use Balanitis Relief
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area 2 to 3 times per day or as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.