Terrasil Skin Repair: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin recovery system. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Same Powerful Formula - Now Much Lighter in Color!
You may notice the Terrasil ointment you receive looks lighter than it used to. Rest assured it's the EXACT same formulation in a lighter color to help minimize staining.
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Damaged Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Cedarwood Himalayan Oil soothes and helps to clean damaged skin and ward off irritants.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Kill Bacteria to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Terrasil Skin Repair features a powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in damaged skin.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only Skin Repair product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin. Bentonite absorbs impurities from damaged skin and supports restoration, while Magnesium Oxide boosts collagen synthesis. Zinc Oxide possesses anti-inflammatory and astringent (drying) properties; also essential to the healing process. Activated Minerals work harmoniously to begin repairing skin on contact for rapid relief and incredible results.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Skin Repair
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Scalp Folliculitis Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Scalp Folliculitis is an infection or inflammation of the hair follicles, the small sacs beneath the skin from which hair develops and grows. The infection is usually caused by bacteria. Scalp folliculitis generally presents as patches of small itchy, inflamed bumps, which may resemble a red rash. If the condition progresses, these itchy pustules can develop into large, infected, pus-filled bumps. This advanced case represents an infection of part of, or the entire hair follicle. It can lead to permanent side effects such as scarring or hair loss. Though anyone can develop scalp folliculitis, sufferers often have a an oily scalp, or regularly wear tight-fitting hats or a helmet. Scalp folliculitis is also far more common in very hot and humid weather.
Treating scalp folliculitis requires diligent infection control and inflammation relief. This condition can best be avoided by using mild, fragrance and dye-free shampoo and washing hair regularly. Because scratching of the scalp will only worsen the condition, the urge to scratch should be resisted. Keep the scalp uncovered whenever possible, allowing the skin to breathe.
Terrasil Skin Repair guards against bacterial infection while supporting healing. It soothes inflammation, itch, redness and irritation. The following chart illustrates Terrasil Skin Repair's unmatched germ-fighting capability in comparison to the competition:
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Skin Repair
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a generous layer of Terrasil Skin Repair directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used at any stage of the healing process, and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 48 hours.*