Terrasil Skin Repair: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin recovery system. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Damaged Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Sage Oil helps to soothe skin irritation and inflammation.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Kill Bacteria to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Terrasil Skin Repair features powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) & anti-fungal ingredients, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in damaged skin.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
Terrasil is the only Skin Repair product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Skin Repair
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Pitted Keratolysis: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Pitted Keratolysis is a skin condition affecting the soles of the feet. It is particularly common in those who are prone to excessive sweating. The infection-causing bacteria thrives in moist environments, producing clusters of white, crater-like pits. Redness and odor may also exist. Hands may be affected in rare cases, and the condition is not contagious. To prevent the condition, it is recommended that feet be kept dry. Wear socks that absorb sweat and wick it away from skin, and make sure shoes and socks are clean and dry. With proper care, symptoms typically clear in 3 to 4 weeks.
Terrasil Skin Repair protects damaged skin and quickly relieves itch and irritation. The following chart highlights Terrasil Skin Repair's unrivaled germ-fighting capability as compared to the competition:
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Skin Repair
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a generous layer of Terrasil Skin Repair directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used at any stage of the healing process, and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 48 hours.*