Terrasil Skin Repair: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin recovery system. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Damaged Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Sage Oil helps to soothe skin irritation and inflammation.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Kill Bacteria to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Terrasil Skin Repair features powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) & anti-fungal ingredients, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in damaged skin.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
Terrasil is the only Skin Repair product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Skin Repair
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Folliculitis: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Folliculitis (also called Barber's Itch, pseudofolliculitis or beard rash) is an infection or inflammation of the hair follicles, the small sacs beneath the skin from which hair develops and grows. The infection is usually caused by bacteria.
Folliculitis can develop virtually anywhere on the body. Although the most common locations are on the scalp, neck and face, it also appears in any location where skin rubs against skin, where clothing rubs against the body, or where shaving is common. People with coarse, curly hair are especially susceptible to this condition. This type of hair curls back toward the skin as it grows, eventually scraping against it. This leaves skin irritated and exposed to the germs that cause infection.
Terrasil Skin Repair soothes inflammation, itch and irritation. It also guards against bacterial infection while promoting healing. Unlike many other over-the-counter treatments, Terrasil Skin Repair does not contain unnecessary harsh chemicals. The following chart shows how the germ-fighting capability of this advanced formula outshines the competition.
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Skin Repair
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a generous layer of Terrasil Skin Repair directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used at any stage of the healing process, and is safe for sensitive skin.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 48 hours.*