Terrasil Ringworm Treatment: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Terrasil Ringworm Treatment is a unique all-in-one skin recovery system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver the anti-fungal active ingredient to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe soreness and itch.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Kills Fungus
Terrasil Ringworm's powerful active ingredient clears fungus and stops infection. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, and redness associated with ringworm.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only ringworm skin treatment available that features patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin. Bentonite absorbs impurities from damaged skin and supports restoration, while Magnesium Oxide boosts collagen synthesis. Zinc Oxide possesses anti-inflammatory and astringent (drying) properties; also essential to the healing process. Activated Minerals work harmoniously to begin repairing skin on contact for rapid relief and incredible results.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Ringworm Treatment
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Ringworm: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Ringworm is a fungal skin infection that tends to develop on warm, moist areas of the body. Ringworm, also called tinea, has different names according to where it appears on the body. Tinea corporis is ringworm that affects the arms and legs; tinea pedis (Athlete’s foot) affects the feet; tinea capitis affects the scalp and face; tinea cruris (jock itch) causes symptoms in the groin area.
Ringworm typically presents as an itchy red rash that forms a ring-like shape. Skin can appear dry, scaly, flaky or thickened. When ringworm develops on the hand, it can be accompanied by sores. Athlete's foot can cause odor and cracked heels.
Ringworm is highly contagious and spreads by skin-to-skin contact. Be careful sharing clothing, towels or sports bags with an infected person as the tinea fungus can linger in textiles. Fungus can also survive in public showers, pools and lockers. Wearing sandals in your gym’s shower room or disinfecting a new locker can help protect your skin.
Terrasil Ringworm Treatment eliminates ringworm while relieving inflammation, itch, redness and irritation. Natural, long-lasting moisturizers soothe scaly, cracked skin. Unlike many other leading products, Terrasil is free from potentially harsh ingredients, and is safe for sensitive skin. Terrasil can treat symptoms anywhere on the body. The following chart shows how the germ-fighting capability of Terrasil Ringworm Treatment outshines the competition:
Doctor Recommended Terrasil is trusted and recommended by leading physicians with outstanding results in treating fungal infection.
"It is very effective against typical tinea by eliminating the fungus in less than a week— significantly faster than other topicals."
- Dr. Brock Liden, DPM, a nationally-known Ohio podiatrist and researcher
*Results may vary.
How to Use Terrasil Ringworm Treatment
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil Ringworm Treatment
directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application twice daily (morning and night) until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used anywhere on the body, even highly sensitive areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience symptom relief and visibly healthier skin within 1 week.*