Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief Ointment is an advanced all-in-one skin relief system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply into skin in order to quickly deliver much-needed relief to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil has beneficial properties that help protect irritated skin, and help relieve surface discomfort and swelling.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe skin soreness and itch.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Relieves Itch, Rash & Pain
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain ointment features a powerful anesthetic (pain-relieving) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they rapidly relieve pain and protect skin against infection.
Patented Activated Minerals™ Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only itch, rash and pain skin treatment available that features patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These powerful, nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin. Bentonite absorbs impurities from damaged skin and supports restoration, while Magnesium Oxide boosts collagen synthesis. Zinc Oxide possesses anti-inflammatory and astringent (drying) properties; also essential to the healing process. Activated Minerals work harmoniously to begin repairing skin on contact for rapid relief and incredible results.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-day, risk-free guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Lichen Simplex: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Lichen Simplex, or neurodermatitis, is a common inflammatory skin disorder causing chronic itching and scaling in one or more patches. Symptoms are typically located on the wrists, ankles, neck, forearm, scalp or thighs. It is characterized by the scratch-itch cycle, considered very difficult to break. Excessive scratching causes the condition to grow intensely itchy, and persistent scratching eventually leads to skin that is thick and leathery. Skin lesions may also exist, and appear darkened and raw.
The cause of lichen simplex is unknown, but it may be brought on by any irritation to the skin, from tight clothing to bug bites. It has a high recurrence rate and is most common in adults, particularly those with eczema, psoriasis or anxiety. There is no 100% cure for this condition. If you experience symptoms resembling those associated with this lichen simplex, do not attempt to self-diagnose. Seek advice from a medical professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. Effective lichen simplex treatment includes minimizing itchiness and avoiding the compelling urge to scratch skin repeatedly. Reducing stress levels can also help to alleviate symptoms.
Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief eliminates painful itch and stops stubborn symptoms. The gentle, all-natural formulation moisturizes and heals dry skin.
*Results may vary.
How to Apply Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil Itch, Rash & Pain Relief directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily until the skin improves.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience visibly healthier skin within 24 hours.*