Terrasil: Powerful Formulation for Rapid Healing & Relief
Terrasil Foot & Nail is a unique all-in-one foot and nail treatment system in a bottle. This powerful FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
New Name - Same Powerful Formula
Terrasil Foot & Nail, formally known as Pedesil, is the same exact formula that you trust and love.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver the anti-fungal active ingredient to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil helps to protect against many skin problems and provides a fresh scent.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Kills Fungus
Terrasil Foot & Nail features a powerful anti-fungal active ingredient that treats athlete's foot infections and removes nail area fungus. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, swelling, odor, redness and skin soreness associated with fungal infection.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster Relief
Terrasil is the only foot and nail treatment available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide, Silver Oxide, and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Is your body highly sensitive? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
Toe & Nail Fungus: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Toe & Nail Fungus is the most common disease of the nails, frequently caused by the dermatophytes group of fungi. These microscopic fungi flourish in warm, moist conditions, permeating one or more nail beds. While fingernails and toenails can contract fungus, and need nail fungus treatment, it is more common in toenails. The condition is widely considered to be unsightly and embarrassing and has a high reoccurrence rate.
Fungal infections are often extremely persistent and leave nails appearing thickened, discolored or misshapen. This damage may become permanent without proper nail fungus treatment. Nails often become brittle and crumble easily, sometimes separating from the nail bed either partially or entirely. In addition to being potentially painful, it is a stubborn condition to treat. Nail fungus is most prevalent in men and the elderly, though poor circulation, frequent perspiration, excessive humidity and trauma to the nail bed also present a heightened risk of infection. Athlete’s foot can lead to nail fungus as well. Properly ventilated footwear and avoidance of damp public pool areas and showers is recommended.
Terrasil’s one-of-a-kind formula contains powerful combatants to quickly attack problematic fungus. The combination of all-natural ingredients will safely restore your nails and save you the unpleasant, often long-term discomfort with our nail fungus treatment. The following chart highlights Terrasil's unrivaled ability to eliminate fungus when compared to leading brands:
*Results may vary.
*Some reviews are for the former product name, Pedesil.
How to Apply Terrasil Foot & Nail Anti-Fungal
- Wash and dry the affected skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Apply Terrasil for 4 weeks to properly remedy your foot or nail problem. If after 4 weeks, your condition has improved but needs more time to completely clear up, you may continue using the product.
- Supervise children in use of this product.
- Store at room temperature.
- May stain fabrics.
- Customers report experiencing noticeable improvement in their condition within 1 week of use.
- During treatment, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change your shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For best results, we do not advise using nail polish with our product. The product should be applied directly to the nail for proper treatment and should not be applied over or under nail polish.