Spend $60 and receive FREE SHIPPING!
Spend $60 and we will thank you by providing free standard shipping on your order.* You are welcome to combine this offer with any other discount or coupon.
*This offer includes free USPS ground shipping to the US, free Royal Mail for UK/EU customers and free USPS 1st Class Intl Air Mail for international customers. You do not need to enter a promotion code to take advantage of this offer. The shipping fee is automatically deducted at checkout.
Promotion is for free shipping only; the value of the free shipping may not be applied to your purchase of an expedited shipping option, such as FedEx next day.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Contact our customer service team
Phone: 877-4AIDANCE (877-424-3262)
Mail: Aidance Skincare
P.O. Box 2182
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895 USA
Fitness Blogs We’re Loving
Rebecca Pacheco: The Om Gal
- Avid athlete and master yoga teacher, living in Boston.
- Entertains with personal stories and style inspiration.
- Rebecca’s witty sense of humor breaks the stereotypical “yoga master” mold.
- A husband and wife team offering training to people of all fitness levels.
- Features an enormous library of full-length workout videos. Some videos are as long as 90-minutes.
- Most workouts won’t require a large space or equipment.
Fit Bottom Girls
- Fitness isn’t the only topic. Fit Bottom Girls review technology, books, and clothing.
- Whether you’re into hiking, yoga, strength training, or cardio- this blog will have post about it.
- Features a section dedicated to restaurant dining tips. Dining out; that’s why we workout right?
Laruga Yoga: Peace Love Yoga
- She’s an American living in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Captivating photography and video. Her Instagram is also quite inspiring. Just watching her is bound to make you feel more balanced.
- Features current topics and events within the world of yoga.
- Delivers exactly what the title implies; a fitness blog with a healthy dose of nerdy-ness.
- References sci-fi movies amidst insightful workout tips.
- Steve doesn’t claim to be a fitness expert, only a guy who wants to help you feel better.
No Meat Athlete
Lift Like A Girl
- Tips for building muscle and gaining strength.
- Offers advice in serval formats; on the blog, podcasts, and on a growing YouTube channel.
- Lift Like a Girl isn’t going to offer you “feel-good” motivation snippets. Nia Shanks provides what you really need: step by step routines to get you moving and seeing results.
Girls Gone Strong
- Girls Gone Strong (GGS) describes themselves as the women’s fitness authority.
- Aside from fitness techniques, GGS features interesting and sometimes controversial articles. Topics include: the sexualization of women in fitness, and how to spot the signs of exercise addiction.
- GGS is a good source for tips when it comes to exercising throughout a pregnancy.
Leave a reply