Spend $60 and we will thank you by providing free standard shipping on your order.* You are welcome to combine this offer with any other discount or coupon.
*This offer includes free USPS ground shipping to the US, free Royal Mail for UK/EU customers and free USPS 1st Class Intl Air Mail for international customers. You do not need to enter a promotion code to take advantage of this offer. The shipping fee is automatically deducted at checkout.
Promotion is for free shipping only; the value of the free shipping may not be applied to your purchase of an expedited shipping option, such as FedEx next day.
Not finding what you're looking for?Contact our customer service team
Phone: 877-4AIDANCE (877-424-3262)
Mail: Aidance Skincare
P.O. Box 2182
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895 USA
Just add any 3 products to your cart, enter promotional code BUY2GET1 while checking out, and one will be free.
*Amount of 3rd free product must be of equal or lesser value. Upon checkout, the cost of 3rd product will be automatically deducted from your total. This offer can not be combined with our FreeFedEX special.
Beeswax is a star ingredient in many Aidance products, and we can’t get enough. It’s non-allergenic and won’t block pores. It is a fabulously long-lasting moisturizer and skin protectant that helps to heal damaged skin.
Of course it goes without saying that it’s as natural as natural gets, but there’s so much more to know!
These beeswax facts will have you looking at your natural products differently:
5. Beeswax is made of small wax flakes that are produced through glands on a worker bee’s abs. Worker bees are the only type of bee that produce beeswax – even the Queen bee can’t. The worker bees crank these wax flakes out during their short 35-day life span, then extract them using their hind and forelegs before chewing on them to soften them up.
4. There are all sorts of beeswax skin benefits, but it also has another interesting (and practical) use: pure, natural beeswax can be used to grease your cookie sheets and muffin tins for baking.
3. We have recognized the benefits of beeswax for centuries – the stuff was found in ancient tombs, sunken Viking ships and Roman ruins! It doesn’t spoil and with so many purposes, has always been good to have on hand.
2. Beeswax is known as the original candle wax. Beeswax candles don’t emit nasty toxins like paraffin candles do, and in addition to being super clean, they’re slow burning.
1. Gloriously, there are almost no known beeswax interactions or side effects. That’s a beautiful thing!
Looking for answers?
Aidance has you covered, from A-Z!
Visit our Skin Health FAQs section for more information on skin conditions, exclusive guides, and more. More Info