Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX: A Uniquely Effective Natural Formulation
Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment MAX is a unique all-in-one skin recovery system in a jar. This powerful new FDA-registered formula combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply, Providing Multiple Benefits to Irritated Skin
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver the anti-fungal active ingredient to every layer of skin. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and support cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally soothe soreness and itch.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Rapidly Kills Fungus
Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment's powerful active ingredient clears fungus and stops infection. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, discoloration, swelling, odor, redness and skin soreness associated with fungal infection.
Patented Activated Minerals® Facilitate Faster, Directed Delivery of Active Ingredients
Terrasil is the only Anti-fungal product available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a unique blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. This technology was developed to facilitate faster, directed delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients to significantly enhance their performance. In addition to their drug delivery properties, each of the ingredients that comprise Activated Minerals have specific skin care benefits.
- Terrasil's natural formulation is free from unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives.
- How does Aidance define "natural?" Click here.
- Do you have highly sensitive skin? We welcome you to explore our full list of ingredients and potential side effects. Click here.
People Worldwide Trust Terrasil
Aidance provides skincare solutions to customers in 150 countries and we’re pleased to share their positive feedback. Although we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less than 3% of customers request refunds. (Statistic is based on the average return rate for all products over a seven-year period.)
To Get Rid of Kerions, You Have to Kill the Root Cause: Fungus
Kerions are fungal abscesses that develop as a side effect to severe cases of scalp ringworm (tinea capitis). Often confused with a bacterial abscess, a kerion is a large, inflamed and pus-filled lesion. When touched, it simply feels like a mushy lump on the scalp; however, a kerion is quite a serious infection. If left untreated, a kerion can lead to hair loss in the area surrounding the lesion, as well as permanent scarring. When a kerion first develops on the scalp, the body begins to send excessive white blood cells to fight the fungal infection. This causes increased swelling and growth of the abscess.
Kerion and scalp fungal infection are most common in children, since adults are ususally resistant to such infections. The underlying condition, scalp ringworm, is caused by an infection of dermatophytes (fungus). Scalp ringworm causes scaly spots and patches of hair loss, but is generally easy to treat.
Terrasil Antifungal Treatment MAX relieves itchy, painful, inflamed skin and eliminates fungus fast. The following chart shows how the germ-fighting capability of this advanced formula outshines the competition:
Doctor Recommended Terrasil is trusted and recommended by leading physicians with outstanding results in treating fungal infection.
"It is very effective against typical tinea by eliminating the fungus in less than a week— significantly faster than other topicals."
- Dr. Brock Liden, DPM, a nationally-known Ohio podiatrist and researcher
*Results may vary.
How to Use Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment
- Wash and gently dry the affected area, being careful not to cause unnecessary friction or irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of Terrasil Anti-Fungal Treatment
directly onto the affected area.
- Cover the area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat application twice daily (morning and night) until the skin improves.
- Terrasil can be used anywhere on the body, even highly sensitive areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Feedback shows that most customers experience symptom relief and visibly healthier skin within 1 week.*